Saturday, June 22, 2013

Ashley Tisdale Nose Job



Ashley Tisdale Plastic Surgery

Ashley Michelle Tisdale  is an American actress, singer, songwriter and television producer who rose to prominence portraying the candy-counter girl Maddie Fitzpatrick in Disney Channel's The Suite Life of Zack & Cody and the female antagonist Sharpay Evans in the High School Musical film series. Tisdale became the first female artist to debut with two songs simultaneously on the Billboard Hot 100, in the week of February 12, 2006,with "What I've Been Looking For" and "Bop to the Top", both songs from the first High School Musical soundtrack.

Ashley Tisdale Plastic Surgery

Ashley Tisdale Plastic Surgery

Its a Hollywood trend of getting a rhinoplasty (nose job) and then trying to pass it off as a medical treatment to alleviate breathing problems. Ashley Tisdale is another one who is saying  that she had nose jobs only for the sake of repairing deviated septums. The only problem is that these celebrity noses appear to be improved cosmetically and that their procedures are not technically only medical.

Ashley Tisdale Plastic Surgery Before And After

Ashley Tisdale Plastic Surgery Before And After


Ashley Tisdale Nose Job


Ashley Tisdale Nose Job

High School Musical star Ashley Tisdale is finding herself on the defensive again after rumors surfaced  that she had more plastic surgery.
Ashley Tisdale Before Plastic Surgery
Ashley Tisdale Before Plastic Surgery

She said I want my fans to know the truth. Im'not someone who is going to act like I had nothing done. I just want to be honest because my fans are everything to me.It is quite commendable that Tisdale was so open about her surgery, as she probably knows that rumors would soon abound about her surgery if she kept mum about it. Only time will tell if the nose job that Tisdale got was done for medical reasons, or if it imparted a few cosmetic benefits.

Ashley Tisdale Plastic Surgery Before And After

Ashley Tisdale Plastic Surgery Before And After

A role model for young girls, Tisdale says she's not an advocate for plastic surgery and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Ashley Tisdale Plastic Surgery

Ashley Tisdale Plastic Surgery

Ashley Tisdale Plastic Surgery


Ashley Tisdale Plastic Surgery

"I didn't do this because I believe in plastic surgery. I did this to help my health. I literally almost could not breathe out of the right side of my nose," says Tisdale, who's openly discussing the procedure because "I want my fans to know the truth. I'm not someone who is going to act like I had nothing done. I just want to be honest because my fans are everything to me."




I can't believe Ashley Tisdale is joining the other hollywood celebrities and saying that she got a nose job for medical reasons. What does everyone else think-was it for medical or cosmetic reasons?

 On her website Ashley issued the following message:

Special note from Ashley


To my fans and friends in Miami and Philadelphia,


I’m so sorry I wasn’t able to be at the holiday shows this weekend. I haven’t fully recovered from my surgery and had to make the difficult decision to cancel the appearances.


When my surgery was scheduled, we didn’t think it would be necessary to cancel the shows because my doctor thought I would heal in time. Unfortunately, the deviated septum was more significant than we originally thought so the healing process is taking longer.


The last thing I ever want to do is disappoint my fans. I flew out to the east coast with the dancers and crew, still hoping I would be well enough to perform.


I hope you all have a very happy holiday season.
I love you guys! 
Ashley


She also commented about the rumors of her having more jobs done: 

"People are saying I had another nose job and I did not. That's ridiculous... "I was away in New Zealand filming a movie (They Came From Upstairs) and so people think I went away to have more work done. But I didn't."  And about breast augmentation: "Look at me... Does it look like it to you? No! It's ridiculous. I'm not for plastic surgery. I'm not going to get another surgery. I can promise you that."

No comments:

Post a Comment